Railway Recruitment POST 1665 Junior Stenographer, Welfare Inspector, Cook etc.
Railway Recruitment Qualification- 12th pass
Job Location- All over India
Railway Recruitment 2019 Qualification
- Stenographer Posts- 10+2 Pass (speed of 80 words per minute for a duration of 10 minutes with transcription time of 65 minutes.
- Lab assistant Grade III Chemist and Metalurgist, Finger print examiner, Head Cook- 10+2 plus Diploma or certificate in relevant Post.
- PGT Teacher- Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in English.
- Physical Training Instructor- Any Graduate Degree Competence to impart physical education through English medium
- Junior translator Posts- Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi
- Staff and Welfare Inspector Posts- Graduation with Diploma in Labour Welare / Social Welfare OR LLB with Labour Laws.
- Chief Law assistant Posts- Degree in LawC
Age- Graduate Posts- 18-33 Years 12th Pass Posts- 18-30 Year
Fee- GEN/OBC Rs. 500/-
SC / ST / Women- Rs. 250/-
Railway Recruitment Selection Process & More Details
- First Stage Online Exam Duration- 90 mins
- Second Stage Exam
- Skill Test
- Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Final Merit List
Railway Recruitment 2019 More New 35000+ Vacancies Video
More Govt Jobs Notifications
- SSC Recruitment 2019 Notification 12 Pass Male & Female Full Details
- Navy Recruitment Join Indian Navy Notifications 2019-20 Apply Now
- Assam Rifle Recruitment 2019 GD Latest Defence Jobs
- FCI Recruitment 2019 Latest Govt Jobs 4103 Posts Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Army Open Rally Bharti 2019-20 Appy Now
- BSF Bharti 2019 Posts
- Indian Army Tech Officer Entry 2019-20 Male & Female All India
- CISF Recruitment 2019 CISF 12th Pass All India
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Yantrik Posts
- Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Start Date- 8 March 2019
- Last Date- 07 April 2019